Category Archives: Babywearing
- Here are a list to some of my favorite resources to help you along the way!
- The Community boards over at Babycenter Canada. The ladies over there know what they are talking about and always have a hand out to help.
- Nurtured has Cloth Diapering 101 and Babywearing 101 pages on their website. If you ever are in Halifax and have any questions, they are super friendly and more than willing to help you along the way.
- If you ever want to see how other moms rate diapers that you may be interested in, check out diaperpin.com. You can go on this website and rate diapers, accessories and stores.
- For folding tips, I like Born To Love and The Cloth Diaper Connection.
- Diaper Junction has a great how to resource page on just about everything you might need to know.
- Dr. Sears website has information on babywearing, attachment parenting, breastfeeding, and anything else you might need help with along the way.
Also, since our site is not up yet, I thought I`d be a team player and suggest some other online Mommas who are running cloth diaper businesses. These are the pages that I frequent the most, in no particular order.
- So Green Baby
- Enchanted Forest
- Fluffy Bottom Babies
- Peekaboo Creations
- Caterpillar Baby
- Parenting By Nature