OK…I must admit. I stalk these people. But that’s OK. (Right?) They inspire me and help make me feel like the silly (stupid) things that happen in this happy house of five is normal. Here’s my list:
- http://www.soulemama.com/ I live for 9:30am when she posts her daily blurb. Makes me happy. I’m also addicted to her book here
- http://annamariahorner.blogspot.com/ If you are like me and could sit and drool over fabric all day long; this is the lady for you!
- http://www.anointment.ca/category/blog/ I have followed her blog from back when she owned Nurtured and kept her blog here. Fantastic writer (and a local momma as well!) Check out the archives on the Nurtured blog for her older posts.
- http://www.sewliberated.typepad.com/ Another creative momma that inspires me to do be creative as well. I’m loving her book as well.
- http://www.ohfransson.com/ This lady makes you want to spend your days in front of your sewing machine and quilt all day!
- http://seasidefarms.blogspot.com/ Another local momma with great ideas to do with your kids!
- http://sewmamasew.com/blog2/ Enjoy sewing….check this one out!
And a few more blogs that I just found:
- http://crunchywannabe.blogspot.com/ Great tutorials!
- http://clothchallenge.blogspot.com/2010/07/welcome-to-cloth-diaper-challenge.html This lady set out to try every brand of cloth diaper out there. I have to admit, I’m jealous.
- http://enchantedforestmama.wordpress.com/ Check out the contest she has going on right now!